Madelines Memory

A Little Bit About.....

My photo
Madeline was my grandmother on my mother's side. She was an amazing little Irish woman. How blessed we were to have her. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. I am the wife of my bestfriend, the mother of four amazing kids ages 25, 22, 17 and 4. I am a grandma to 2 beautiful little boys and the mom-in-law to a terrific man. I come from a big wonderful family. My parents are my idols. My dad was always the silent one and my mom was the "tough" one. I have so much admiration for them and love being their daughter. I have 4 sisters and one brother, but I only have 3 surviving sisters now. My sister Michele passed away suddenly in 1989. I married into an amazing Italian family. I believe in God and Angels, and Ghosts. Not bad ones, but ones that just can't decide if they should stay or go. I believe that if you want something bad enough, you just need to believe and it will be yours. I believe that everyone means something to someone and this life without you would be miserable.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Good Morning

Good Morning dear friends...
Another rainy day in Sounthern California! I know we need it, but i do miss the sunshine and warmth.
Today is my Friday and I am soooo glad. Yesterday was quite stressful (for me anyway). I thought I killed my cellphone on the way to work. I think I kind of got it wet and it stopped working. Now you see, I do not get the insurance on my phones because I hate paying the extra for it. I have only had my new phone since July on a two year contract....so you see my dismay. Luckily though, when I got home last night I decided to try charging the battery and TAADAA it worked.....AAhhh, I love my phone. I will NEVER be mean to it again!!
Then my computer at work was sick...everytime I tried to do something on it, it would freeze and I would have to reboot it. After 3 calls to our computer tech company, someone came over the modem and fixed it (I hope) at 4:30PM!! When I told him how many times I rebooted it, He said "that is not good to do" WEllll, what else was I to do when they weren't calling me to help me fix it!!! Oh well.
Today, even through the rain, will be much better I know.
Life is good and my life is especially great!
Love you all, Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment