Madelines Memory

A Little Bit About.....

My photo
Madeline was my grandmother on my mother's side. She was an amazing little Irish woman. How blessed we were to have her. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. I am the wife of my bestfriend, the mother of four amazing kids ages 25, 22, 17 and 4. I am a grandma to 2 beautiful little boys and the mom-in-law to a terrific man. I come from a big wonderful family. My parents are my idols. My dad was always the silent one and my mom was the "tough" one. I have so much admiration for them and love being their daughter. I have 4 sisters and one brother, but I only have 3 surviving sisters now. My sister Michele passed away suddenly in 1989. I married into an amazing Italian family. I believe in God and Angels, and Ghosts. Not bad ones, but ones that just can't decide if they should stay or go. I believe that if you want something bad enough, you just need to believe and it will be yours. I believe that everyone means something to someone and this life without you would be miserable.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Pink Saturday





I am actually really late with my Pink Post, but I guess my "newborn" in my last post was pink....so that counted.
Here are a few Pinks that I just fell in love with when I saw them
The Pink bike, I want for my birthday...while riding my bike, I wish I could wear the beautiful pink dress and sweater while smelling the flowers!!
Happy Pink Saturday.
Thank You Beverly!!

13 comments:

  1. LOVE the bike and the dress is beautiful. Where did you find it? Happy Pink Saturday. Welcome
    :-) Have a great weekend. Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi and welcome to Pink Saturday. Love all your pinks..I think the sweater might be my favorite.
    Happy Pinks..and again,welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've asked for that bike, too! And I love the dress- modern vintage?

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    In Shoes We Trust,
    Maggie
    "Do these shoes match this purse?"

    ReplyDelete
  4. That pink bike is really cute, but your sweet Giovani is who stole my heart!
    Welcome to Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that pink bike, too. Who wouldn't have fun exercising on it? Welcome to Pink Saturday, my friend, and enjoy your weekend. A special "happy birthday" to your little one! Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  6. HI and welcome - hope you enjoy your PS blog hopping. Fun items - I could certainly use a bike like that.

    Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME TO P.S. SISTER DEAR! I LOVE YOUR PINKS....THAT SWEATER IS KILLER! DO YOU KNOW I HAVE A PINK BICYCLE? ED WONT LET ME RIDE IT THOUGH. HE THINKS SINCE I'M ACCIDENT PRONE I WILL KILL MY SELF ON IT IF I EVEN RIDE IT UP AND DOWN MY DRIVE WAY! I MISSED YOU AT THE SHOWER YESTERDAY, BUT I HAVE TO SAY YOUR OUTFITS WERE A HIT! I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST...THE "I LOVE MY AUNTIE" BIB. LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The dress is beautiful and so is the bike.
    Welcome to PS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pink inspiration! I love the first dress especially.

    xo
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  10. GREAT BLOG

    <3

    a hug, from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome to your first Pink Saturday, Dana. I apologize for being so late getting here to visit. I am glad you decided to join us.

    I think you have gathered all the perfect things for pink perfection. I would love a pink bicycle, too.

    ReplyDelete