Madelines Memory

A Little Bit About.....

My photo
Madeline was my grandmother on my mother's side. She was an amazing little Irish woman. How blessed we were to have her. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. I am the wife of my bestfriend, the mother of four amazing kids ages 25, 22, 17 and 4. I am a grandma to 2 beautiful little boys and the mom-in-law to a terrific man. I come from a big wonderful family. My parents are my idols. My dad was always the silent one and my mom was the "tough" one. I have so much admiration for them and love being their daughter. I have 4 sisters and one brother, but I only have 3 surviving sisters now. My sister Michele passed away suddenly in 1989. I married into an amazing Italian family. I believe in God and Angels, and Ghosts. Not bad ones, but ones that just can't decide if they should stay or go. I believe that if you want something bad enough, you just need to believe and it will be yours. I believe that everyone means something to someone and this life without you would be miserable.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pink Saturday




I just love Victoria's Secret....
Who could pass up a pair of pink flip flops? Not meeeee!!
I would so love the top to wear during our HOT desert summers.
And, I just had to add the photo of my grandson and I playing "footsie" last summer
Happy Pink Saturday to you all and thank you Beverly @ How Sweet The Sound for hosting such a fun day.
Happy May Day to you all.

Enjoy....

16 comments:

  1. Excellent choices for pink! I am a flip flop addict! And I think I must have those ones :)
    Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the toenail polish and the flip flops - I'm an addict myself. Just bought two pairs yesterday, so I'm set for summer. One pair is pink & black, Hawaiian print with lots of lush hibiscus.

    Happy Pink Saturday from the UK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet sister dear! That picture of you and Aiden is so adorable! Great pink post. Every time I get a pair of flip flops Bella thinks I have purchased her a new chew toy....grrrrr. Happy May Day! Remember we were in Vegas 6 years ago today!!! Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute post! That footsie pic is just precious. Happy Pink Saturday!

    Sherry @ A Happy Valentine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post! Happy Pink Saturday!! Winona

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Pink Saturday Sweetie...
    Oooh love the pink toenail polish, the toes look so festive, and just right to go with those flip flops. Living here in Phoenix I live in flip flops, so I will be checking out these at Victoria Secrets. Love them. Love the little peace sign on them. So cute.

    That jacket is just as cute as it can be too. I believe my two oldest grand daughters would love one of those. They have birthdays coming too. Thanks for the tip.

    I am your newest follower. I can't wait to see what you share next. Please stop by and let me share my pink post with you. I would be so honored if you decided to sign up to follow my blog as well.

    Country hugs sweetie...Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pink toes too.....A lot of pink...:)
    Happy may 1rst! I have a give away on my blog and wanted to make sure you don't miss it :)
    XOXO
    Frenchy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your pinks! Welcome to Pink Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww.. Look at the cute little baby feet!! So cute!.. And I like those flip-flops too! Happy Pink Saturday, and hope you're enjoying this beautiful weekend! ~tina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pinks you shared today. Loved reading the little intro to your blog about your grandmother and family. Happy Pink Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such pretty pinks..and isn't it fun to play footsies with a grandbaby????? Love those pink flip flops.. Happy Pinks..
    p.s. I've become a follower..come visit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your pinks, your music and I too could buy out VS!

    Please stop by for a visit soon and enter my Mother's Day giveaway!

    Valrie

    http://poemsmyway-valrie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. hello!!

    Oh sorry my dear....
    I like your blog...thanks the visit!! =)

    a hug, from Portugal <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the little toes and the cute pink nail polish. Thank you for your prayers. Have a wonderful week. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the little foot in photo #1 and the pretty pink flip flops are a winner!

    hapy Pink Saturday!

    xxoo Pat

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute flip flops and cute pink tootsies too! Looks like Summer is heading your way!

    Best wishes for a lovely week,
    Natasha.

    ReplyDelete