Madelines Memory

A Little Bit About.....

My photo
Madeline was my grandmother on my mother's side. She was an amazing little Irish woman. How blessed we were to have her. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. I am the wife of my bestfriend, the mother of four amazing kids ages 25, 22, 17 and 4. I am a grandma to 2 beautiful little boys and the mom-in-law to a terrific man. I come from a big wonderful family. My parents are my idols. My dad was always the silent one and my mom was the "tough" one. I have so much admiration for them and love being their daughter. I have 4 sisters and one brother, but I only have 3 surviving sisters now. My sister Michele passed away suddenly in 1989. I married into an amazing Italian family. I believe in God and Angels, and Ghosts. Not bad ones, but ones that just can't decide if they should stay or go. I believe that if you want something bad enough, you just need to believe and it will be yours. I believe that everyone means something to someone and this life without you would be miserable.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

A Little Pink Saturday

Happy Pink Saturday to Everyone

I was so busy yesterday with having my little grandson for the day, that I didn't really get to concentrate on what I was going to post for today.

Since it is late spring and summer is fast approaching, I decided to do a search for butterflies.....and pink ones. I just love butterflies. They are so graceful and they make me happy when I see them.



While searching for them I found this cute, cute apron. I have got to find out where to buy it....isn't it sweet???


Then while wearing my "new pink apron" I would maybe bake a pink butterfly cake (baahahahahaha) anyways....


Or....I could just stop and smell the roses


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and enjoy your Pink Saturday too.
Thank you Beverly http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/

3 comments:

  1. Helloooo sister dear! I love that apron! It is so cute! Pink butterfly's are adorable. I can remember a few years back when a certain variety of small pink butterfly's were migrating through Cali and there were 1000's of them all over the place! They were so pretty! Oh and of course I will find a statue of the Blessed Mother for you. our SH thrift store always has them and it's a donation so they are only a couple of dollars. I'll find something special for you. Thanks for the compliment on that little heart chair, it took a lot longer than I thought to recover it, then again I have never recovered anything before! love you!!! HP!! M

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your choices of photos today. Happy Pink Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great post, thank you for sharing. Happy Pink Saturday! Esther XX

    ReplyDelete