Madelines Memory

A Little Bit About.....

My photo
Madeline was my grandmother on my mother's side. She was an amazing little Irish woman. How blessed we were to have her. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. I am the wife of my bestfriend, the mother of four amazing kids ages 25, 22, 17 and 4. I am a grandma to 2 beautiful little boys and the mom-in-law to a terrific man. I come from a big wonderful family. My parents are my idols. My dad was always the silent one and my mom was the "tough" one. I have so much admiration for them and love being their daughter. I have 4 sisters and one brother, but I only have 3 surviving sisters now. My sister Michele passed away suddenly in 1989. I married into an amazing Italian family. I believe in God and Angels, and Ghosts. Not bad ones, but ones that just can't decide if they should stay or go. I believe that if you want something bad enough, you just need to believe and it will be yours. I believe that everyone means something to someone and this life without you would be miserable.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My little family

I just adore my family, they bring me so much joy. I can't imagine life without a single one of them.

Daddy and Giovani relaxing in the sunshine

Me, my crazy kids and my sister, Marcia at our niece's wedding

Our oldest daughter, Aarika with our grandson Aidin

Our son-in-law Andrew with Aidin

Sweet Lil, Aidin.....couldn't you just eat him up?

Our son Vinnie with his girlfriend Jenna

Our daughter Emily with her boyfriend, Gabe...they are only in high school...eeekkk

Our sweet little baby boy, Giovani.....our gift from heaven

My favorite photo of daddy and Gio walking along the beach

You now have all seen what brings joy to my life and why I am on this earth....I count my blessings every single day and thank God above for giving me such love and happiness.

1 comment:

  1. Those pictures are so cute! Were they taken over the weekend? They are so lucky to have YOU in their life sister! love you, marcia

    ReplyDelete